Laine Issue 11 - Marjoram
Note: This is a preorder. If you order other products at the same time, we will process the order as one and ship all products together. Preorders will be shipped by the official publication day, May 7.
Laine Summer 2021, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive resilience by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Publication day: 7 May, 2021.
Print only. No digital download code available.